recognized by the Royal Dutch Skating Association (KNSB)
Group information en advice:
- Basic: Learn to skate, all skaters who stand well on their skates. Recommended to start with 2 practises per week and built towards 3 or 4.
- Brug: Learn to skate and (potential) competitive skaters. Normally train 4 times per week.
Note: BRUG divided both into BASIC and SELECTION groups on the ice. Coaching team can arrange differently than indicated before the start of every practise. Coaching team can also arrange BRUG children differently for the off-ice and ballet groups than previously corresponded.
- Selectie III: Regional level competitive skaters and Moves in the field. Train normally 4 to 6 times per week.
- Selectie II: National level competitive skaters and Moves in the field. Train normally 6 times per week.
- Selectie I: International level competitive skaters. Train normally 10 times per week.
- Volwassenen: Learn to skate, all skaters who stand well on their skates and (potential) rcompetitive skaters. Train 1 to 3 times a week. Note: from 16 years, unless 16 years and all doubles and higher are jumped.
See Our Program for information about Learn to skate.
Time schedule in the Uithof, Den Haag (and Silverdome, Zoetermeer) - adresses -
14 sep 2020 till 18 july 2021
Not readable? You can find custom views here.
Want to download our time schedule to your agenda app? Please click here.